Jeremy and Dawn

Monday, May 24, 2010

My lil guy

So I think this will be a great way to keep up with what is going on in Jayson's life!! More or less this will allow others to also keep up with how our precious baby boy is growing. I can't believe he is almost 11 weeks. I should have started this when he was born. The changes are remarkable. Actually, I will put pictures from then and now to show the difference and from then on I will put current pictures. He has honestly shown me a different side of love and life that I never knew existed. I have been given such a perfect gift from God. I thank him daily that he has blessed me with such a happy, beautiful, sweet baby boy. I thought being a mom was going to be really hard. You always see babies crying all the time, up all night, etc... Not my lil guy!!! He rarely cries, hasn't since he was born. (only if he is tired or hungry) I love the fact that he smiles socially now. It is amazing to watch him light up when I smile or talk to him. It absolutely melts my heart :)

Life is pretty good. I am going back to work for the last week of school. It is kind of bittersweet... I am looking forward to having one week of normality, seeing my friends, seeing my students... However, leaving my baby is going to be very hard. I feel like I might miss something. But luckily, summer starts June 5th.. I will have a wonderful summer ahead of me with not just Jeremy and me. Nope. I have a family to spend the summer with. Sometimes, I cannot grasp my mind on the fact that I have a FAMILY!! Let alone, I am a MOMMY!



Jayson Lee White- March 10, 2010





Jayson- May 24, 2010













1 comment:

  1. I'm exstatic to hear my lil nephews doing ok I miss and love y'all so much I need to come see y'all some time soon cuz before u know it he'll be all grown up I love u byee


    Love shelby

    ReplyDelete