Jeremy and Dawn

Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank You!

First of all, Thank You to all the past and present soliders for serving our country and protecting us.

Memorial Day weekend... Not much of anything exciting. Hanging out with the family and cleaning house. For whatever reason, subconsiously since I am going back to work tomorrow for a whole 4 days, I have felt the need to clean the house from top to bottom today. I am talking about dusting, sweeping, mopping, laundry, dishes, vaccuming the couches... I don't know why I have felt the urge but boy it does smell so nice. I wish it would stay this way. Jayson has been doing really well the last few days with sleeping. He basically catnaps during the day. Usually very short naps and maybe one good one. I am totally fine with this if he wants to sleep at night. I am praying he will sleep tonight well since I am going to work but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment