Jeremy and Dawn

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sleep for Mommy :)

I took forever to get that video posted. That happened yesterday. Today started off wonderful. After expecting another night with little sleep, Jayson must have realized it was time to give Mommy a break. I fed him around 9:30 last night very much expecting to be woken up by Jayson at 12:30 or so. I woke up around 2ish and Jayson was still very much asleep, so I thought to myself, he is probably going to wake up any minute. I dozed back off, little did I know the little guy was going to sleep until 4:45 :) I felt so refreshed that I was able to sleep for more than a couple of hours. If only this would last for awhile. I don't want to get my hopes up. He won't probably do it again but... I hope he makes a liar out of me. Nevertheless, it was very nice. Once we got up this morning he was in such a good mood. We spent almost an hour smiling, talking and almost laughing. I can't wait to hear a good laugh out of him.. I hope he laughs as much as he smiles (all the time).


Helloooo Mommy!






We went to check the mail and he hates the sun being in his eyes...so I put a hat on him. I couldn't resist to take a picture of the cutie pie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment