Jeremy and Dawn

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Summertime :)



I am so blessed to be able to have the whole summer off. Not just to do whatever I want to but to spend each and every day with my amazing sweet baby boy. I can't wait to see what changes this summer will bring us with his quick paced changes everyday. I love waking up in the morning with him and laying with him as he sees my faces and smiles. It is the best feeling in the entire world. I can honestly say that I cannot wait for him to start sleeping through the entire night. We have gotten back to about every 4 hours.. Which I am completely fine with, but I don't think I will know what to do if I slept for more than that. Today I am almost certain he laughed out loud. I can't wait to hear it again. Maybe soon I will be able to get it on camera.
Blowing bubbles :o)
Beautiful baby boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment