Jeremy and Dawn

Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to Normal

Finally feeling better, BOTH of us. That was a hard two weeks, between taking care of Jayson and myself.. Ahhh, the life of motherhood. Hopefully this week will be more promising. Jayson has been teaching himself new little tricks. And only shows them to Mommy when he feels like it. He has started laughing on occasions, he has a scream/squeal that is to die for when he is excited, he is grabbing at things he wants and of course putting them in his mouth, grabbing ahold of his feet...

I am looking into this 4 month old sleep regression stuff. I think we have that going on. He is starting to do better though. We are starting to have a 7 p.m. bedtime for him and so far so good. Although he cat naps all day.. 30 min here, 45 there.. Never enough time for me to do anything. I miss his 2 hours naps. I gave me a break to do things. This little monkey changes constantly though.
HELLO Monkey!!!
My little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment