Jeremy and Dawn

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another exciting day!

I was so excited today that Jayson decided to roll for me. He does this very infrequently. But when he does, he does alot. Right before I videoed it, he rolled over like 4 other times consecutively. Then he was tired after this one because he was getting ticked off at Mommy for putting him on his belly. I really must have worn him out cause he slept all cuddled up to me for almost 2.5 hours. I LOVED every minute of it. I think he is going to be purposely grabbing at things in the near future. He has a bumble bee on his playmat that sings if it gets touched. I layed him beside it for a little while and he has made it sing quite frequently.. I just wonder if he means to do it. He just talks his little head off to her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment