Jeremy and Dawn

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chompers???

This has been a crazy couple of days...
Saturday my Mom came over to watch Jayson. Me and Jeremy finally were able to go on a date. It was the first time for us and will be happening more often. We were celebrating our 2nd anniversary/my 25th birthday. It was defintely nice to get out of the house baby free.

Sunday night was nice Jayson slept two stretches of 5 hours. I thought were would have a great day Monday. However, Jayson ended up having a low grade fever and was very upset, crying and just plain not happy. This is so not like him. He never cries unless hungry or tired. I gave him Tylenol but he still had the fever through the night. I was pretty sure I was going to be making another trip to the doctor today but thankfully he does not have a fever anymore. I'm thinking it could be teething, he has been drooling, chewing on his hands or anything that he gets in his hands. I hope those teeth stay put for a little longer. Its still a little early. I am hoping tonight we get a good nights rest and the normal happy baby is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment