Jeremy and Dawn

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good and Bad

So we have good news and bad news....

I will start off with the bad first. Jayson officially has his first cold/allergy. He has been coughing and sneezing and super congested. I hate to see my little boy in such a shape. He had a fever Monday. Just a low one but still a fever. He seemed to have a little cough but not too much of anything else. Since then he has added the congestion which is so horrible. He sounds like he is choking or gagging. I feel so sorry for him.

The GOOD News....


Jayson has a tickle spot I found today!!! Today when I was changing his clothes (due to the many spitups) he laughed when I pulled his arms out. So of course I started playing peekaboo with him and everytime the shirt went up by his neck the started to laugh. I started tickling his neck and she was LAUGHING!!! Not a belly laugh yet but I was amazing. I sure hope he gets better soon. Pray this cold moves out as fast as it moved in!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment